What we collect
Service provider may record following information about the usage of service (a summary is also available in P3P):
- Short term unique identifier (session cookie) for each user visit
- A longer term identifier (permanent cookie) for each user
- Client IP-address and DNS-address
- Client User-Agent (ie.browser) string and behaviour of client user-agent.
- Referal information (ie. where the user came from)
- Time and length of visit
- Requested files
If you do not wish to accept cookies you will find instructions for disabling this function within your browser. In Internet Explorer choose “Internet Options” or in Mozilla based browser choose “Internet Preferences.” If you do not wish to send IP-address or other client information you are adviced to seek third party browser plugins. In above situations it is possible you are denied access to some parts of our service.
Why We Collect
This information is collected for a)statistical purposes, b)marketing purposes, and c) maintenance purposes.
How We Protect Your Privacy
Your data will be treated in accordance with relevant European Union and Finland legal provisions. Your information will not be disclosed to anyone outside of Service Provider without your consent with following exceptions:
- Service provider may publish general statistics about the usage of website
We may share generalised information about site visitor patterns with partners or other parties in such a way that individual visitors can never be identified. It is possible to view our site without providing any personal details. However, this may partially or completely prevent You from using some portions of ringtone-search.net.
- Service provider reserves the right to disclose your personally identifiable information.
This can happen when we believe in good faith that an applicable law, regulation, or legal process requires it, or when we believe disclosure is necessary to protect or enforce our rights or the rights of another user.
You have the right to see what is held about you and correct any inaccuracies.
Two types of cookies are used on this website:
- Session Cookies, which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site. These are used for statistical and functional purposes.
- Persistent Cookies, which remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer (though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie). These are used for statistical and functional purposes.
In addition there may be Third Party Cookies. Third parties cookies served via this site are used for the following purposes:
- To serve advertisements on our site and track whether these advertisements are clicked on by users.
- To control how often you are shown a particular advertisement.
- To tailor advertising to match your preferences.
- To count the number of anonymous users of our site.
Protection of email addresses
Some services of this website require user to register by giving a valid email address. This information is used and stored only for functional and administrative reasons. Email addressess are not used for marketing purposes.
Ringtonesearch.net may contain links to other sites. Service provider is not responsible for the content, security, or privacy practices employed by other sites.
Ringtonesearch.net is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not solicit or encourage the transmission of information from or about children.
More questions about privacy?
Koulutus- ja konsultointipalvelu KK Mediat
Registered Business ID: 1740352-7, EU VAT number: FI17403527